How it works!
- Cisbio assays contain tagged checkpoint proteins for receptor (Tag1-protein) and ligand (Tag2-ligand).
- The Tag1-protein and Tag2-ligand are detected by using anti-Tag1-donor (HTRF cryptate donor) and anti-Tag2-acceptor (HTRF XL665 acceptor), respectively.
- Protein-ligand binding brings the donor and acceptor antibodies into close proximity and triggers fluorescent resonance energy transfer (FRET) measured as HTRF – this specific signal is directly proportional to the protein/ligand interaction.
- Compounds of antibodies (shown as a green sphere in the graphic) that block protein/ligand interaction will also prevent HTRF.
- PD1/PD-L1 biochemical interaction assay
- CTLA4 / B7-1 (CD80) biochemical interaction assay
- LAG3/MHC II biochemical interaction assay
- Adenosin A2A receptor cell-based binding assay
- CTLA4 / B7-2 (CD86) biochemical interaction assay
- CD47/SIRPalpha biochemical interaction assay
- Homogenous add-and-read protocol – no wash steps!
- Protocol validation with reference antibodies and compounds
- Amenable to different size formats: 96- to 1536-well
- Time saving – get your results in as little as one day!
Have questions about Cisbio assays? Email our Technical Specialists and we’ll help!