GENEWIZ is a major provider of high quality genomics services from sequencing to synthesis, at prices and turn-around times which will pleasantly surprise you. If you thought you could not afford NGS or other advanced services, or you’d like to stretch your research dollar further, you might be pleasantly surprised!
Click on your item of interest below to learn more about GENEWIZ genomics services and products from other suppliers:
Prices depend on your source material and services required, so to request a full quote for your needs, please fill out this online form.
Submit detailed specifications of your gene design, priced* from 42¢ to 59¢ per bp depending on length for genes from 500 bp to 10 kbp, with shorter or longer (up to 150 kb) genes also available. We can optimise the sequence for no extra cost. Turn around time is 8–10 business days for genes up to 1,500 bp and 36–40 business days for genes 8–10kb.
You will receive your sequence cloned into a pUC57 vector with verified 100% accuracy.
Extra fees apply for custom vectors, larger scales (>2–5 µg plasmid) and genes shorter than 500 bp or longer than 10 kbp.
Use FragmentGENE for simplified, rapid synthesis of genes from 100 to 3,000 bp long (prices* $93 to $593; extra charge $21 for 5′-Phosphate).
You will receive your gene as PCR product, thus of potentially mixed sequence. You then need to clone the PCR product into a vector and pick the correct clone. Turn around time 2–4 business days for short oligos up to 5–8 business days for 3 kb genes.
- Length: 5 to 150 bp
- Scale: 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 or 1,000 nmole
- Purification: desalted, HPLC or PAGE
- Modifications: numerous 3′, 5′ and internal modifications are available to choose from.
- Prices*: 22¢ per standard bp at the 25 nmole scale plus $8.10 for HPLC (per item at 25 nmole) or $16.25 for PAGE (per item at 50 nmole). Prices for internal and end modifications depend on details.
- Single-Cell RNA Sequencing
- Metagenomics and Immunogenomics
- Synthetic DNA libraries
- CRISPR construct synthesis
- CRISPR mutation analysis
- Sanger Sequencing, including difficult templates and direct colony sequencing, PCR cleanup and CLIA
- Molecular Genetics, including bacterial and fungal identification, mutation analysis, SNP genotyping and more
- DNA cloning and site-directed mutagenesis
- Plasmid DNA preparation
Contact us to enquire about any of these or other services of interest.
For high quality NGS library constructions at competitive prices, you can’t do better than the NEBNext range from New England Biolabs: available from our online store.
For premier sequence analysis software with extensive tools for Sanger and NGS sequencing, we provide Sequencher: see our online store under “Gene Codes”.
* Prices displayed exclude GST and shipping