With the same footprint as a typical Corning® 3L flask and a culture volume of up to 3L, Thomson’s Optimum Growth™ 5L Flasks may increase production 200%, if not more, in the same space making your shake cabinet much more efficient.
Specially developed for mammalian and insect cell culture, they come in multiple sizes.
|931110||Optimum Growth™ 125mL Flask||50 /case|
|931111||Optimum Growth™ 250mL Flask||50 /case|
|931112||Optimum Growth™ 500mL Flask||25 /case|
|931113||Optimum Growth™ 1.6L Flask||12 /case|
|931114||Optimum Growth™ 2.8L Flask||6 /case|
|931116||Optimum Growth™ 5L Flask||4 /case|
- Baffles designed for high aeration and low shear to maintain cell viability
- Less foaming than disposable Fernbach potentially eliminates additives
- Transfer cap option connects directly to cell bags or bioreactors with multiple connection options
- Individually packaged and sterilised for immediate use
- Same footprint as comparable Fernbach flask but with a 50-60% fill volume
- 0.2μm Vented Cap simultaneously maintains high gas exchange and sterility
- Scalability from 125mL up to 5L lets you mix and match different flask sizes in your shaker greatly improving space efficiency